Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Eek!

   What I have for you all today is... *drumroll please* a ripped flesh mani! Inspired by the ever awesome The Daily Nail's "I'm Going to Let It Slide" Halloween manicure. 


   I saw this design on tumblr a few weeks back and I thought it was pretty damn right cool! So now that Halloween is right around the corner, I may as well have spooky nails for work on Thursday! And just to add a little extra "eek" I added stitches *grin Though, half way through the mani it occurred to me why a zombie with ripped flesh would have stitches... right? So instead, I decided to just think of these nails as hacked body pieces that have been sewn together.. sounds a lot creepier huh?! 


   There really isn't much else to say other than Happy Halloween everyone! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: