Thursday, November 15, 2012

Nail Contest

So. Much. Love.
Feeling all the love recently from my followers on Tumblr, on my blog here, and on Instagram AND I've crossed the 1000 mark on tumblr! So to show my appreciation I'd like to hold my first nail contest! Three of the first things I tried when I started nail art were gradients, flowers and ikats... so I want you to show me your creative take on these. You can include just one, or two or go crazy and combine all three to create ombre floral ikat nails! 
 
This is a contest that will be held on Instagram, so ladies, head on over to IG for complete rules/details and get your entries in! Ends Friday Dec 21 and I'll be posting pics of the prizes tonight ^^

These were my first roses:


These were my first ikats:


And a bonus picture of Butterfree:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: