Saturday, January 12, 2013

BornPrettyStore 2mm Silver Studs

Mornin' y'all! So as I said in my last post, my recent BornPrettyStore purchase arrived in the mail this week and amongst the goodies were these 2mm square silver studs. I've purchased studs before from their store, but they were the larger 4mm sized squares.

The 2mm squares are a lot smaller, and I think much cuter :P So I decided to pair them with a pink and purple half moon gradient and glitter!


I used Australis Bombshell for the base colour and Ulta3 Orchid for the purple half moon and gradient. For the glitter accents, I used KattClaws Bubblegum Princess. The studs are just placed on with a small dab of nail glue, and then the whole thing is sealed off with a quick dry top coat.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love it! This is going in my manicures I need to try folder. I need to get some fun nail art things from Born Pretty already

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tag me on IG when you do! I'd love to see it (: AND YES bornprettystore has so many fun things to play with, and free postage so that's a plus!!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: