Friday, March 15, 2013

Essence 'Blue Addicted'

Oops. I haven't posted in a week, and I had this in my back log for two weeks. *apologizes*

   Love. Love. Love. Essence Blue Addicted. I hear it's a pretty good dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Across The Universe but I don't own it to be able to make a comparison. But for just around $2.00 who cares? haha 


   I used L'oreal Color Riche Magic Croisette for the base colour and layered Blue Addicted on top. Once it was on, I knew I wanted to do something 'ocean' related ...look at it, doesn't it remind you of the depths of the ocean?! 


   So I went onto youtube and followed Candice's (MrCandiipants from tumblr) tutorial on koi fish using metallic colours instead of the cremes: Revlon Silver Screen, Sally Hansen Crushed and Sinful Colors Black on Black.


This was a mani done before the watercolour floral I posted last week. Since then I've had a couple of breaks ): So expect squares in the next post.

4 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous!!!
    I love the koi fish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I never thought fish could be so cute :P

      Delete
  2. Very well done! Love the Koi Fishes! Beautiful glitters too! I'm pretty sure when lights hit it, they're gonna look like water glistening under the sun! :D

    Ohh, so sadd to hear about your breaks. Speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it does! The depth you get from the polish is amazing! And yes, I hope for a speedy growth in nail length, I want my claws back!

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: