Monday, March 25, 2013

Is It Too Bright? *covers eyes*


   YEP. Totally digging this. 

   *Austin Powers voice* Groovy Baby~

   Haha, sorry, I just had to. 


   It's Monday again, so to prepare for the week ahead, why not sport some bright colourful nails? (who else suffers from Monday-itis?!) 

   It's a kaleidoscope of colours: Australis Sky's The Limit, Ulta3 Honolulu and Tangelo, Essence Bloom-A-Loom and a Coral Colours that has lost its tag (the one pictured above). With a base coat of white, a thin brush and a whole load of patience, I managed to pull it off :P


   I was thinking of adding black stripes between the colours just to add a bit of extra detail... but I tried and ruined the mani. Luckily I only used black acrylic paint, so I wiped it straight off with a cotton ball and some water :P 

12 comments:

  1. I love this mix of bright colors - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CM heck no it's not too bright! Love this! haha I could see where I would want to place the black lines at. It's not needed cause this looks pretty all on its own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Em! I think sometimes I try a to do too much and end up ruining manis because of it, thankfully I could easily erase my mistake this time around :P

      Delete
  3. Too bright? Who cares?! The brighter the better! These are yet another fun, bright and a mani full of cheer! They are like the "super power" chasing/eliminating Monday's Blues! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right on! That is what I live by: The brighter the better! Neons will always have a place in my life <3 haha

      Delete
  4. Wow this is pretty. I love the fact that it is bright :D
    Great colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I chose the colours at random, lucky for me they went well together haha such a fluke!

      Delete
  5. Have you had your official coronation as the Queen of Neon yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH! Aw shucks youre too much :P Don't worry, if and when that happens, you're definitely invited :P

      Delete
  6. Hahaha this color combo may be blinding, but it's sure awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: