Saturday, June 1, 2013

#totesamaze

   Hello my lovelies! How have you all been? *beaming smile*

   At the end of my last post, I promised you all sweet lookin' tasties on my fingertips ...and so here was the end result:



  Chocolate drips. These remind me of cupcakes. Or ice cream. And donuts. Oh and pop tarts. Damn. *stomach rumbles*

   Anyways... YAY for more nail art! 



   I'll let you guys in on a little secret ...I hate the colour pink with a passion. But at the moment, it's all I seem to want to have! It's driving me nuts!

   I saw this Australis shade #totesamaze (the polish bottle I'm holding in the picture above) at Kmart the other day and KNEW I had to have it, and that I HAD to do a mani based around it. 



   SO for the ring finger and pinky, I started with a sponge mani using Beauty Attitude pastels Mint Candy and Grape Smoothie and combined it with the Australis hot pink polish. Then I added the white tribal print on top with just regular white polish. To add a little sparkle, I topped it all off with Bloom Aspen before sealing it in with top coat.

   For the index and middle finger, I used 3 coats of Australis #totesamaze (what a name eh?), added a row of 2mm square studs and painted one half of the nail with Aspen to tie it all together.

   For anyone who's interested in a close up of what's on my thumbnail, it just so happened to creep into one of the photos :P Just a regular white to pink ombre topped with Aspen.



   In more news ...NAIL MAIL!


   My Emily De Molly's came in today! Guess which will be the first I dip my nails into :P  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: