Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ANMonday: Halloween Decor

   And so I've finally decided to join in on ANMondays !! :D It's just a fun weekly challenge where a bunch of us girls from an Aussie Facebook group coordinate our manis based on a theme every Monday, hence Aussie Nails Monday

   This week's theme was Halloween decor, which could include pumpkins, bats, and what I went for, cobwebs and spiders. 


   It's nothing too fancy, and I'm kind of meh about them, but I'm hoping next Monday's will be much more exciting. Though I am kind of digging the red tips.


   To see a list of the other girls who participate in this weekly challenge, click through to here. Some have blogs you can check out, others upload their manis onto Instagram.

   And as a little extra somethin' somethin', here's Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Lava, 3 coats on its own. It shifts from a glowy red to an iridescent gold yellow, so gorgeous! I'm really starting to love duochromes, even developing a slight obsession... I can't wait for my ILNP ultrachromes to arrive *eeeep !!


2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: