Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review: Femme Fatale Cosmetics Press Kit 2

      Second instalment of the Femme Fatale Cosmetics Press Kit... GO!


   First up is Delush Polish Cirque Fantastique (felt so fancy saying that out loud :P). A mix of super fine glitter and an array of teal, yellow and pink square glitters suspended in a milky white base - this polish screams candy and all things nice.





   What I have on is 1 coat of white, and 2 coats of Cirque Fantastique. With a little shake of the bottle, each stroke brought out tons of glittery goodness, and applied quite evenly on the nail. It reminded me of ice cream dipped in colourful candy sprinkles.. or cupcake icing topped with hundreds and thousands!

   And hence, this: a cupcake mani, complete with blueberry drips and sprinkles! :D



   Last, but definitely not the least, is Rainbow Honey Magic Cake. Oh how I've been lemming a neon glitter topper for ages, and lo and behold Sophie sends me one to review... now I think I need a full sized bottle of this baby!



   Magic Cake is a glitter topper packed to the rim with super fine glitter mixed with blue, green and pink multi-sized multi-shaped glitters in a clear base. It's every neon lover's dream!

   This is 2 "dabbed" coats - just to evenly distribute the larger pink hexes - over 1 coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black (great 1 coater!). I was initially going to layer this over a pastel to white gradient, but couldn't find my make up sponges anywhere, so decided to do it over white instead ...but on a whim, I tried it over a black base. And boy did the colours pop!




   The colour scheme of this glitter is so funky I might just have to make an entire mani based around it. But for now, a little tribal nail art for the accent nail will suffice :D


   And that brings us to the end of the Press Kit. As with the other two polishes in the last blog post you can purchase these beautiful concoctions at the Femme Fatale Cosmetics website. 

   So which one's your favourite?



 

*The item/s mentioned in this post were sent to me for my 100% honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them. For more information, please read the Contact and Policy page of the blog*

2 comments:

  1. Magic Cake is so great <3 Love the colourful tribal you paired it with :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! Love its cute mini bottle too :3 and thanks, I miss doing tribal print, will have to do a mani soon :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: