Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Simply Spoiled Beauty Products Review: Black Nail Art Pen

   Hey y'all :D Today's post is a quick little review of Simply Spoiled's Black Nail Art Pen which has a striper brush and a fine point tip. For this checkered mani, I tried using both the brush and the tip, and found that the striper was much easier to use in creating the squares. 

   On a side note, I've always not seen the use of buying "art" pens, but after using this, I realized the convenience of just having to dip the striper brush into the bottle and continue painting! (As opposed to dispensing a little bit of black polish each time onto paper). Now I think I'll need one of these in white as well!


   All in all, this mani took me about 20 minutes to do (not counting my right hand.. thanks to my unsteady left hand, it took twice that. Darn not being ambidextrous!). The formula was on the thicker side, but nothing a couple drops of thinner didn't fix. The squares were a breeze to draw up, and colour in, and a layer of top coat over the top and I was finished :D I have a quick video on my instagram @xtinemayyy showing just how easy this was to use and create this mani, so definitely take a peek (:



   Simply Spoiled Beauty Products's online store also offer a range of nail art bits and bobs (and of course, other beauty products) and so, if you do decide to make a purchase with them, don't forget to use xtine at checkout to receive 35% off your purchase :D

   And before I sign off, here's another #mynailsmysmoothie :P Matched my checkered nails to a green smoothie with a persimmon, banana and grape layer sandwiched in between. Okay, now, bye :P *waves*


*The item/s mentioned in this post were sent to me for my 100% honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them. For more information, please read the Contact and Policy page of the blog*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: